Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sting: "25 Years" CD and DVD box set

This is the gift must for fans of the singer Sting. Universal Music will release September 26, 2011, a sublime package that traces the immense solo Sting. This box set titled "Sting: 25 years," is composed of three CDs, a DVD of live original and a picture book. "Sting: 25 Years" offers fans and lovers of music found in the same cabinet as the entire solo career of singer Sting, from his first album, "The Dream Of The Blue Turtles" published in 1985, up his last, "Live in Berlin".


"Sting: 25 Years" is produced by the illustrious Rob Mathes, the producer of Sade, Lenny Kravitz and many others. Executive production manager was assigned to the long-time Sting, Kathryn Schenker. The kit also contains nine tracks remixed for the occasion by Robert Orton and Steve Fitzmaurice.

In the box "Sting: 25 Years," we will find all the titles from the career of the singer "Police" with "Brand New Day," "The Soul Cages," "If I Ever Lose My Faith In You" and " Whenever I Say Your Name "with singer Mary J. Blige. The three audio CDs of the box come with a DVD featuring a live 10 unpublished songs, filmed in New York during the last tour "Broken Music" by Sting in 2005.

CDs and DVDs are stored in a luxurious book containing rare photos and intimate photographers recognized worldwide, the lyrics of 45 songs, personal comments and an introduction by Sting. Rich and captivating, both in the sound image, "Sting: 25 Years" is a beautiful tribute to an incredible artist who is constantly evolving musically.

The full list of beautiful DVD set "Sting: 25 Years" Disc 1: 1. If You Love Somebody Set Them Free 2. Love Is The Seventh Wave 3. Consider Me Gone 4. Moon Over Bourbon Street 5. Fortress Around Your Heart 6. Bring On The Night (Live) 7. Driven To Tears (Live) 8. I Burn For You (Live) 9. Be Still My Beating Heart 10. Theys Dance Alone 11. Englishman In New York 12. Fragile 13. We'll Be Together 14. Sister Moon 15. Secret Marriage Disc 2: 1. All This Time 2. Mad About You 3. Why Should I Cry For You? 4. The Soul Cages 5. When The Angels Fall 6. If I Ever Lose My Faith In You 7.Fields Of Gold 8. Seven Days 9. It's Probably Me 10. Shape Of My Heart 11. When We Dance 12. I Hung My Head 13. I Was Brought To My Senses 14. You Still Touch Me 15. I'm So Happy I Can not Stop Crying Disc 3: 1. A Thousand Years 2. Desert Rose 3. Ghost Story 4. Brand New Day 5. Send Your Love 6. Whenever I Say Your Name 7. Stolen Car (Take Me Dancing) 8. Soul Cake 9. The Hounds Of Winter 10. Next To You 11. We Work The Black Seam 12. The Pirate's Bride 13. Never Coming Home 14. Russians (Live) 15. The End Of The Game (Live) DVD: Rough, Raw & Unreleased: Live at Irving Plaza 1. Message In A Bottle 2. Demolition Man 3. Synchronicity II 4. Driven To Tears 5. Heavy Cloud No Rain 6. A Day In The Life 7. Voices Inside My Head / When The World Is Running Down 8. Roxanne 9. Next To You 10. Lithium Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment