Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Joe Twilight video for 'Your Good Thing': Don Sancho and Sancho Panza

'Your Good Thing' is one of the four new tracks that we are in New Twilight Joe Pace and that boots the disc, but the rest have been stuck around so that it can not be said to be a collection to use, justifying well the title of the album but it should be plural. I'm not at all easy to talk about TWILIGHT at this point, knowing the amount of detractors who have, who understand perfectly and I will not try to convince of anything.

Some people think you're laughing at us in the face and yet only have to spend a few minutes with him to realize that it is authentic, is not nothing and that is more honest than Sancho Panza. Maybe that's why what I see in this new video he has directed Manolo Vázquez is a couple of Sancho Panza in the midst of a landscape as bleak as are the Royal Bárdenas without any Quixote at his side, to roll.

Yes, as long as I keep having fun every time I see any of the videos of Dolphin Until The End, The Tigress Of East and Wendy Sulca or those made by Canada. I do not care that everyone has a similar aesthetic and very well I'm not aware of what I want to tell, just know that I am hooked.

Let's see when they are released to make a film with a major player TWILIGHT. More attractive than going to see 23-F right?

No comments:

Post a Comment