Friday, February 4, 2011

Fiesta, the second disc Well delayed until March Dear

It was originally scheduled for next Valentine's Day (the same day that The Zone Nacho Dirty Vegas) but finally the second disc of La Bien Querida not go on sale until 22 March but may be 15 days before get into digital platforms and store Elefant. It is known as Fiesta and the title will know his eighties cover has been made by the Barcelona studio Setanta and I, personally, I have not liked anything.

Rafaella Carrà reminds me of Max Mix or any of that time, although I'm sure that's the intention. When I hear the disk we will pop melodies, flamenco, rumba, waltz, rancheras, Mozarabic music, electronics and even a passage of Holy Week I can not help feeling scared. It is not easy to give it to all these clubs and I think for Ana Fernández-Villaverde, following the huge success he had with his ballads, this second album is instrumental and can be very close to leaving the scene indie to transition to mainstream.

Would it then be so badly received in the FIB like Bebe or Julieta Venegas?

No comments:

Post a Comment