Friday, February 4, 2011

Jon Secada returns to music in Spanish with her new album "Again"

Singer and songwriter Jon Secada began the process of creating their new album "Again" three years ago when I was a judge of the quiz show Latin American Idol and the music will return to the Spanish. "To me this is a reunion and a rebirth because I'm a really nice energy, good new," said Secada, who has presented his new recording project in Miami to a group of friends and media.

The place chosen for the studies was cntante Emilio and Gloria Estefan "Crescent Moon". "Here began my career. I have many stories here and here I recorded this album. Symbolic thought to this meeting in this place that represents so much to me" explained. Accompanied by producer Hans Reinisch, the Cuban singer introduced the disc marks his return to music in Spanish and the first study in the last three years.

The singer said from the beginning he wanted "everything was thought out and chewed in Spanish", without losing the essence of pop, rock and R & B. The idea of producing it in this language materialized when he met with Colombian producer José Gaviria for his participation in the American franchise of the renowned show American Idol.

"I was aware of making an album like this, it was a reconnection with my audience only in Spanish. A disc designed for our people, "he said. Along with Gaviria wrote three songs "To Forget", "Your dawn" and what will be his first single, "Let me love you", which debuted on Wednesday with its own video.

In addition to these issues, "Again", bringing together a total of twelve cuts, include the ballads "I surrender", "When I see you" and "Inside of me." A pop-rock rhythm playing "A dream no more," while the sound of the club is felt in the songs "I can not forget", "Dimension" with Ricky C.

and "Get Crazy", which involved the fledgling singer T. López. "Again" closes with a new disk version of his hit "Another day without seeing" and another contemporary salsa are "Let me love you." Secada has already begun to pack your bags to start their promotional tour in Puerto Rico and Mexico, also from 15 and 16 February in Canada.

During his career Jon Secada has sold over 20 million albums, has done duets with Frank Sinatra and Luciano Pavarotti, as well as writing hits for Gloria Estefan, Ricky Martin and Jennifer Lopez. Not forgetting his Grammy and Billboard, the artist has acted in the Broadway stage works of "Cabaret" in 2003 and "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" in 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment