Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jennifer Lopez: "I'm Into You" with Lil Wayne is coming!

Jennifer Lopez, in an internet chat with fans, gave the name of the song that precede the release of his long awaited album, "Love? . Called "I'm Into You", this new song with rapper Lil Wayne has just made its appearance on the Internet and will soon spread to the radio. This new release marks the return of J-Lo in a style that we are very familiar.

Just like his previous hits, "I'm Into You" with Lil Wayne will then propel the new album by Jennifer Lopez, "Love? . The album will be the sixth English studio album, the ninth spot in the album in Spanish and two albums of remixes. "Love? "Succeeds" Brave, "released in 2007 and should arrive next May 3.

The album was recorded over a period of two years. For Love? "The production team recorded a score of songs but the list has been reduced, downgraded to a dozen titles. In a recent interview, J-Lo said: "I am very proud of the album, it is so difficult to change because I recorded 20 songs and, of course, I'm not going to put 20 songs ...

it breaks my heart. "To" I'm Into You ", the choice of rapper Lil Wayne was an obvious choice for Jennifer Lopez. Fell in love, J-Lo did not hide his admiration for the artist, his "unique" and his voice that brings strength to this new single. Jennifer Lopez also stated that another single after "I'm Into You" could also be unveiled J-Lo stores in this moment of new songs for the album, in Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment