Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bunbury, video of 'The Stranger': Henry karaoke

Bunbury is an artist who has long since succumbed to his character, were talking the other day in the 'hot line' Hypersonic editors. The video of 'The Stranger' is clearly an example of reinterpreting the hand he held himself in several stages. Compared to 9,000 and Buenos Aires Teatro Gran Rex, worked as a great guru in a karaoke quite concerned.

The issue is the advancement of the double live CD recorded in Buenos Aires, which in its vinyl edition includes the musical film, what you like about me, a Puerto Rican documentary directed by Jay Garcia shows us a more messianic Bunbury than ever, with the voice engoladísima, grown with the multitudes bath.

I do not know if the tour of the consequences was the best of Bunbury has done, I think maybe that was left Little Traveling Cabaret, a digipak which was published in 2000, and where exactly was a much better version of the song at hand. The violin version of it in Buenos Aires is replaced by the accordion and also adds a banjo, chiming by Jordi Mena, who brings more than exotic, but what is most striking is the tempo of the song faster and Enrique Bunbury for me to voice out of steam.

Like I'm wrong, but the Bunbury with his new band, Los Santos Inocentes, I'm going to disappoint me and go ... how many times?

No comments:

Post a Comment