Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Trent Reznor will work with Nine Inch Nails soon

Recently, Trent Reznor talk much about here, but when a musician of this caliber generates so much now we have no choice but to address it. In addition to reaping rewards everywhere, we know that the U.S. is currently working on the soundtrack of Men Who Hate Women and a new album How to Destroy Angels.

"Today I am channeling my music across three columns: How to Destroy Angels, Nine Inch Nails and soundtracks. I think everything will acquire the most sense for you (and me), as it becomes unfolded. By providing different outlets for my work, I am getting to find more inspiration. No, Nine Inch Nails is not dead and I plan to be as close as I focus.

"So, after many doubts about the future of this project, we have a reason for hope. Of course, taking into account the time taken to work as advertised, the more likely is that a new album will make you wait until 2012 for one, so be patient. Of course, Reznor took the same message to confirm the rumors that placed him as a composer of the soundtrack of Abraham Lincoln Slayer, adaptation of the book by being directed by Timur Bekmambetov.

As a sympathetic note, the musician makes a small cameo in the film, but with a completely secondary role.

No comments:

Post a Comment