Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hurricane Justin Bieber, fugitive and controversial: "I do not spend the same as Britney Spears"

Delgado. Tiny. Surrounded by bodyguards the size of a closet and hidden under a gray hood. Thus, without full show his face, Justin Bieber was introduced to a Spanish press who waited almost as anxious as his loyal young audience. Yes, the boy met all the teen topicazos: more than an hour late, sit to photographers and several questions unanswered.

Bieber being spent well. And yet, here it is: opening the cultural pages of most newspapers. It is logical: the kid is a phenomenon (social or musical, so what?). Google his name gives us 216 million results. His official biography is a worldwide hit (in Spain is the third edition). And above is of concerts in our country (on Tuesday in Madrid on Wednesday in Barcelona) and has a first film, Never Say Never, a documentary about his life which hits theaters on April 15.

"In the movie looks to be a good boy," said some journalists during the long wait. "The bad news is the mother and the sharks that surround it," claimed another. For him, success lies in "being an ordinary person, a normal guy with whom anyone can identify. My life is an example of how dreams are fulfilled, and I hope my film carry that message of hope to people.

All possible: the only impediment to fulfill your dreams is yourself, so never say never. " Nice words to overcome and evidence in a Canadian boy, son of single mother and almost a teenager, learned from very small (and alone) to play the piano, drums, guitar and trumpet. A guy whose first album, My World 2.0, was received with sympathy for the discerning music press ("He does everything well, is charming teenager and plays all the clubs," he said of the prestigious web Allmusic).

Of a boy who says, "I am happy with what I do, but rest assured I miss my friends ... I am always traveling! ". Discovered via YouTube by a scout, his mother consulted with her pastor the advisability of accepting the offer of a label, and even the praying Bieber appears in the film. However it is defined as someone religious, but as "a spiritual person:" God is very important to me because it was he who gave me this opportunity.

Does prayer? Course. It's my way of giving back everything you gave me ". Grateful and dreamy ("I want to lay the foundations for a good life for my family, my future children"), the young singer does not think his star will fall from grace: "I do not spend the same as Britney Spears "he says very seriously.

"I have established head and the support of many people, like my family, I convey humility. Like everyone else, make mistakes, but I have things under control. I do not want to be remembered as someone who only had their ten minutes of fame ". The guy who unseated the folders teen Tokio Hotel, the thief of dreams whose pictures cover the bedroom now that once childish about the Jonas Brothers were also wants to expand horizons.

Beyond Never Say Never, would like to "explore a career as an actor, a profession he confesses that he likes and where you plan to follow. Until then, more concerts, screaming, fainting in girls and in the horizon, an upcoming (and long awaited) album "still unfinished" but says the older show, "Time has passed and I've had more experiences with new people, friends, girls, and that has inspired songs.

Have issues that I have written, and also of others. "Able to bear" tour, industry pressures and insults of the photographers ("crabs", arrived in Madrid to call him)? "We have asked me," he answers with a metal stop , almost robotic in his voice, but I'll stop. No, because the harder things get more one has to overcome.

Life is this: climbing hills and obstacles, and that's what I've marked ". Word of Justin. And so (or maybe not) be.

No comments:

Post a Comment