Friday, April 1, 2011

Tamara: "Gypsies and non-Roma are increasingly integrated"

Has a reputation for spontaneous, though she prefers to be known as "natural." Saluda giving two kisses with care, as if afraid to lose some of the makeup used for the photo session which was just submitted. Tamara exudes brash youth and Andalusia. Why this drive at this moment? I wanted to re-do a concept album.

And when choosing, I felt very identified with Mexico, because I feel a great love for this country: from little I love its culture, gastronomy, telenovelas ... And so does the work of Marco Antonio Solís. At 26 years and is almost a veteran professional. In addition, married at 20 and became a mother at 21.

He has lived fast ... It's true. I'm not much thought things (laughs). I started singing very young. With 11 years and went on TV ... I come from a family of artists, and pursue it always saw it as something normal. Also when it is so small? Is it good for kids to start so soon? They are still children, after all ...

Depends on the person, but I think at 11 years and have use of reason, you know what you want and what is not. You have no maturity and ignore the consequences, of course, but you know what you like. My daughter, for example, has four years and knows what she wants to wear clothes. What part of his Gypsy heritage preserved? I am mestiza, daughter of Roma and non-gypsy.

I have very mindful of the Gypsy culture, because I grew up with that part of my family, so I have more entrenched. How do you currently the Roma community? Gypsies and non-Roma are increasingly integrated. Things have changed a lot. It has nothing to do, for example, the machismo that my grandmother lived with the current.

My husband is not sexist or homophobic or ... What do you call that? That which is like racism but foreign ... "Xenophobia? That. Not stand it. I love meeting new cultures. However, they chose to follow the tradition of following a virgin until marriage ... Yes It's something that was deeply rooted, and my family.

Something that has been used for generations. I started with my boyfriend and I married him. The Roma are integrated, but keeping four things from their culture, such as respect. Born in Seville in 1984. Debuted on the television program 11 years Menudas star. Despite his youth, has already released nine albums with the bolero as a thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment