Saturday, July 16, 2011

Red Hot Chili Peppers and let us hear 'The Adventures Of Rain dance Maggie'...

We have days with the drip of news about the upcoming Red Hot Chili Peppers, I'm With You. We have seen the tracklist, cover, amazed us with the title of the album and we clarified what the title of the first single to be extracted from the disc ... so the days have passed and the interest and expectations of all fans band would sound like to know this new album has grown exponentially.

And if those days and had spent all but a sound sample. But today, finally, we put our ears on 'The Adventures Of Raindance Maggie', the expected issue at the sound forward, now without Frusciante, I'm With You, which is really what we all wanted, did no? Well ... what do you want me to say? I do not think any fan of Red Hot Chili Peppers, but I've always liked their sound, but now I have to stay with a little disappointment.


Not that 'The Adventures Of Rain danceMaggie' I have seemed a bad issue, far from my opinion, and yes, it sounds like them, but ... do not you think it lacks hook? A little grit, these guitars other topics by well served to go low ... I do not think a bad song, but not the record, as a caregiver to engage people so that they decide to seize the entire disc.

But hey, is clear: a band with the baggage of Red Hot Chili Peppers, and a collection of songs and albums behind them as they have, sure you can afford to slack off a bit in the first ever single, does not ? Moreover, precisely because we know what they are capable, we have the assurance that there will be much more hidden among the tracklist of 13 songs I'm With You that we have left to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment