Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Britney Spears: 9 remixes for "I Want to Go"

After choosing the third single from "Femme Fatale", Britney Spears has the remix version of her hit "I Want to Go." Available since July 18, 2011, the maxi containing nine versions of the song remixes of Britney Spears is available for download and full of new arrangements to sound decidedly "clubs".

The hit "I Want to Go" follows the hits "Hold It Against Me," "Till The World Ends" and a nice remix with Ke $ ha Nicki Minaj of the latter. The superstar, in full U.S. tour for the show, reveals a nice collection of remixes of his hit. Already presented a few weeks ago, so here is a result of the remixes made by DJ Frank E and Alex Dreamz.

Well known in the world of electronic music, these melodies arrangers are not their first remix. First, DJ Frank E, American musician, working the sound and songs of the greatest, he must, among other things, remixes for Madonna, Kanye West, Flo Rida, The Black Eyed Peas T-Pain, Chris Brown, and the list goes on! Britney Spears keeps pace with other versions remixes of "I Want to Go." She has a maxi CD with great arrangements vitamin along with a version "video remix" of "I Want to Go." Apart from the remix already presented and the classic version 9 is the singer offers for summer 2011.

After his remix disc, Britney Spears should offer us yet another single from his album "Femme Fatale". This new song is expected to arrive in the fall just before the singer arrives in Europe to present his show "Femme Fatale Tour." Here are the remix version of "I Want to Go" by Britney Spears.

01 - I Want to Go 02 - I Want to Go (Captain Cuts Club Mix) 03 - I Want to Go (Alex Dreamz Radio Edit) 04 - I Want to Go (OLIVER Extended Remix) 05 - I Want to Go (BS Deluka Radio Remix) 06 - I Want to Go (Extended Remix Wallpaper) 07 - I Want to Go (Remix Smash Radio Mode) 08 - I Want to Go (Disco Fries Remix Radio) 09 - I Want to Go (Jump Smokers Radio Remix) 10 - I Want to Go (Desi Hits! Remix produced by DJ Lloyd ft Sonu Nigam)

No comments:

Post a Comment