Monday, June 13, 2011

Stevie Nicks returns with "In your dreams"

The lead singer of Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks returns with his new solo album entitled "In your dreams". "In your dreams" has been set up ten years after released his album "Trouble in Shangri La". "I would have liked to have done much earlier," he says. "But all the people who were around, my friends, my agent, record company people ...

I said it was a terrible time to release a record, because piracy was doing a lot of damage. Instead of doing what I wanted, it would have been more correct, I ignored everyone and quit on the record, "Nicks regrets. Four years after that bitter decision, the singer reunited the spirits of the most unexpected way.

"It was December 2009 and we were in Australia. I went to the cinema to see the second part of the saga 'Twilight', and that night I wrote the song 'Moonlight,'" he recalls. "The next day I told my assistant that was ready to make a new album. I do not care what the world might say, wanted to make an album and was going to do.

I went home and started working without rest. Between February and May 2010 we recorded the first seven songs, and the remaining six between June and December, "details." Secret Love "," For What It's Worth "," Soldier's angel "," Ghosts Are Gone "or" You may be the one "are some of the thirteen pieces collected in" In your dreams ", an album that Nicks has performed with the help of producer Dave Stewart (formerly of Eurythmics who has worked with Tom Petty and Mick Jagger, among others).

"Seven of these songs are written with Dave. I had never been interested in composing with another person, but suddenly I could understand why John Lennon and Paul McCartney did, or Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein, or any of the great teams of composers in history, "says the singer.

The singer did not rule out that Fleetwood Mac back to the studio in the near future. "We are waiting. Each time we gather is to do something big. We made an album in 2003 ("Say You Will '), and then came a three-year tour. Maybe we propose it soon, but the truth is that right now I'm focused on enjoying 'In your dreams,' "sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment