Thursday, June 30, 2011

Suede replace Amy Winehouse at the BBK Live

I have a lot of time saying that this year will be the BBK Live fun for all that have taken place and now I have no doubt after confirmation that managers will replace Amy Winehouse Suede. Adrenaline rush. After eight years apart, Brett Anderson, Mat Osman, Simon Gilbert Richard Oakes and Neil Codling (their current) returned last year with a Best Of and the reissue of their five studio albums with lots of extras and unreleased material.

They were in the month of May in the SOS Murcia and now we are in Bilbao, where you can enjoy your entire collection of songs of the nineties as 'The Beautiful Ones', 'Trash', 'Animal Nitrate' or 'So Young'. The organization reported that the schedules do not vary simply Suede concert fill the gap of Amy Winehouse on Friday, July 8.

Personally, I'm glad I change, I think win-win and I become the headliners of the festival, but I have doubts if they share the same audience. Best of all, only a week, did a plan change last minute?

No comments:

Post a Comment