Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Timberlake smokes marijuana to "turn off" your brain and stop thinking

The musician and actor Justin Timberlake who smokes marijuana to disconnect from reality and stop thinking about his surroundings. During an interview with the magazine and in which he was asked about if used marijuana, the artist replied: "Absolutely, as shown in excerpts that advances the local press today." All he does is for me marijuana getting you to stop thinking.

Sometimes my brain needs to unwind. Some people are better if the smoke, "he added. Timberlake, 30, explains that he is in a very relaxed life and who wants to settle down. "I feel like I'm getting to a point in my life when I look around and realize that There is much to enjoy if I can sit down, stop a moment and take my time to it, "he said.

It is for this reason that so far has no plans to release new music, although it wants to keep his film career afloat, he said. "I have prepared simple one," admitted Timberlake, whose last studio album was "FutureSex / LoveSounds ", 2006. "People ask me when am I going to launch new music and do not know what to say.

It is not my priority right now. It might be someday. It could happen next month or next year, but it is now before me, "he added. As an actor are pending the release of two upcoming films: "Bad Teacher", 24 June, and "Friends With Benefits", on 22 July. "You always have to be learning something new," he said.

"In everything I've done in my life I have always been seen as an apprentice. I hope to continue for the next 30 years, "he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment