Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Edurne: "I've always looked for my prince charming, I'm not fleeting romances"

Edurne is shining and life is smiles, has fallen victim of David de Gea, Atletico Madrid goalkeeper, whom he met while filming a carol solidarity has just released his video, I hear my heart, in which gets into the skin of a stripper with Dani Martínez (Nonsense, the just) and Jose Corbacho and customers, makes his summer tour and is working with the prestigious DJ Brian Cross.

To make matters worse, just became the signature image of Veet depilatory. Young, beautiful and friendly, who does not want at your side? Does the hair is still a taboo or is totally outclassed? No, on the contrary, I think every time you want to know more about hair removal and even men have been encouraged! At first they gave them something to say "I shave" but I think it is over.

Would you like guys without hair? Yes, but not all shaved, which also have their little hair. But if you leave hair in the back, I'd rather pluck. I'm having a great time personally and professionally and I am very happy his romance with David de Gea has surprised everyone ... The truth is that talking about it gives me a bit of modesty.

I can only say that I'm having a great time personally and professionally and I am very happy. With your schedule, do you still have some free time? Much, but I like to climb the mountain, home of my parents to relax and play board games, which I love. I also want to go to the movies with my friends.

Does he envy see Iker Casillas and Sara Carbonero? Not at all. I've never gone looking for love, these things arise. Is it that he hopes to find her Prince Charming? Yes, I've always wanted my prince charming from the first moment, I've always wanted a love for life, I'm not fleeting romances.

What must have it? I like that make me laugh, and I want to treat me like a queen, that we want all right? Above all, the sense of humor and fun is fundamental. Are you more interested in football now? Some party I see from time to time, but nothing more. But I've never been much soccer, really.

Born in 1985 and grew up in Collado Villalba (Madrid). He worked as a cashier until the OT to stardom in 2005. Has released 4 albums and was Sandy in the musical Grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment