Friday, April 15, 2011

Oscar D'Leon shook to the sound of salsa the Conga Room in Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES, April 15, 2011 (AFP) - Venezuelan salsa singer Oscar D'Leon concert rocked with more than two hours in Los Angeles on Thursday night to an audience stunned by its power, among which included the bladista Cristian Castro and vocalist of The Black Eyes Peas, Will. i. am. With the theme "Cry", the "Devil of Salsa 'began this recital at the Conga Room in Los Angeles, as part of a tour of the western United States before leaving for Europe for the summer (northern hemisphere)." I from here I do not want to go, "he said after meeting more than two hours on stage, where he improvised soneos to the public, to Castro, and got off the stage to merge with the audience.

So in Spanish devoted blues "for the gringos who have supported me so much," said D'Leon sing before a letter in which he mocked that "in 40 years could not say a word in English." "Que Bueno Baila Usted," "I want you to come back to me", "Details" were part of a repertoire that included classical boleros and energy that left stunned fans of the musician who will meet July 68, and is disks prepared in honor of his 40 year career.

"I learned to connect with any audience," he said in an interview with AFP before his presentation. "I already know what the psychology of the people I will see , how to treat it, as a captive to enjoy their own way. I study a lot to people, but especially to women, I like to learn when we make love, learn, teach me and I am, "he added.

The salsa, which usually has a full schedule of presentations by the world, pleaded tired, "but that under him waking up early, I exercise and every moment I can of a tour, I sleep." Public Peru, Venezuela, Colombia and several other Latin American countries came to enjoy Oscar D'Leon, but also Americans, including one of the local owners Conga Room, Will.

i. am. The fact that the musician has not released an album with new songs since 2006, when it launched Fuzionando, has not caused a decrease in its fans or its commitments around the world. "I do what I like and my rhythm, a rhythm of life that when he tells exhausted and shaken when she sings.

No comments:

Post a Comment