Friday, June 3, 2011

Ninon the new voice of pop tropical, climbing by leaps and bounds (+ video)

Ninon Pazos, is the new voice of tropical pop that has been playing in different radios on the internet, is a girl full of mischief and ready to share power with those around her. Honey and Fire your topic is already playing and putting to anyone who listens to move the hips and is unaware that she is, without realizing it you fall in love with his personality and voice.

The issue is heard in several Latin American countries like Colombia, Venezuela and Mexico. Also the voice of Ninon has reached all social networking sites have a huge reception, and has also participated in several radio programs by giving exclusive interviews to the public a chance to hear live answering questions and interacting with them.

This brings Venezuelan endless surprises and start with them revealed that he is working with the Venezuelan composer and producer Jose Luis Morin, Latin Grammy award winner in several editions and who has worked with artists like Olga Tanon Elvis Crespo, La India, among others. In an interview Ninon told us how you have felt working with Jose Luis Morin _ "It's very rewarding as Jose Luis has been instrumental in this great dream granted.

It's a blessing to have your talent, because not only have I learned as a human being but taught me to be an artist, record, sing and even to shut up (laughs). " Pazos Ninon currently is working to make themselves known and reach every corner of the planet, as she says, "we'll get to Japan and beyond as long as God permits.

I want the Japanese while in traffic will be singing my music, which in Antarctica dance and warm up the body and in Patagonia speak of good music Pazos Ninon. " Ultimately this talented Venezuelan is breaking paradigms and probably soon will enjoy the live and direct. Until that happens you can visit their official website www.

ninonpazos. com and purchase the track Honey and Fire through iTunes, Amazon and follow it on Twitter: @ ninonpazos "Ninon Pazos comes with everything breaking paradigms in music, offering the best of them with love, commitment and a wonderful team . We offer a music where you feel our Latin roots every place we go, with letters and messages in our songs that lead to this generation to a better world.

Teaching through us that music is just a simple little game or a pastime, and of course bringing many surprises. " "A new road heading into a new goal where you are forced to take small steps to achieve other ends that once you think they are unattainable." Honey is sweet fire of love, the illusion of a first time and mischief of a desire to think but not say (laughs), is the beginning of many positive things in my life and the opportunity that God gives me to cross borders, get a beautiful smile to someone there had a busy day of reach their cars, homes or simply to be part of something you're living.

" "It's very rewarding as Jose Luis has been instrumental in this great dream granted. It's a blessing to have your talent, because not only have I learned as a human being but taught me to be an artist, a fact Ninon The Pazos a building block it was because I mention that I did not come from a family where there are people with contacts in the media or engaged in the art world is so complicated q.

José Luis basically taught me to write, sing and even to shut up (laughs). " "I identified the passion with my things I do every day, delivery, and the faith that I put to every situation presented to me. and if you want to be an artist or you should walk with strength and passion to have faith in yourself and being your own jurisdiction.

"arrive to Japan and beyond as long as God permits. I want the Japanese while in traffic will be singing my music, which in Antarctica dance and warm up the body and in Patagonia speak of good music Pazos Ninon. "Wow this is sort of difficult to answer (laughter) but since little Ms. Rocio Durcal, I remember grabbing the cheese line and danced with my sister Juana La Cubana for Girls Kan, counting Carlos Vives I love the rock of his people, Shakira and the way they do different music Mrs Olga Tanon has been a great influence on me.

Imagine could spend time respondiéndote this question ... "" It's been extremely difficult but not impossible, there are many people out there with talent and desire, but I feel very blessed woman for this great opportunity I have today. I think it will always be difficulties in life because it would not learn, but sometimes we ourselves put steel walls on the way to make our lives and we want to undertake more complicated.

" "Miami because here I was given the chance, and that we only knew a guy named Jose Luis Morin who opened the doors of his house with his wife Veronica and their children and thereafter the rest is history, a day grab my suitcase and my dreams and I put the compass directly to Miami, leaving everything but security in my heart that would at least try, and here I am a beautiful day like today to share with nice people like you giving them part of my experiences.

" By: Vanessa Ares Berdeal

No comments:

Post a Comment