Thursday, May 26, 2011

The artist Juanes temporarily withdrawing music

Juanes has decided to stop in his career. This was confirmed by the artist in your Twitter profile. The Colombian has been specified, however, that his break is temporary: "I retired from the music, that ever. Only I have decided to make a small STOP to spend time with my family and me," said the microblogging network after the news that lifted a stir among his fans.

I just need a moment of reflection and easy to follow has also admitted that during the creation of his latest album, lived "a difficult time" but denies that this is the only reason you crave a break: "The fatigue has consequences for all kinds, "he adds. Last Wednesday, a few days ago Juanes agent, Fernando Martinez, said that the musician's pause would last for "three or four years", "John gave me this news and I respect and support whatever come from here on.

is removed not by a few months, but three or four years. With this decision sixty concerts were canceled scheduled for several countries, "he told a Colombian radio station. Juanes has qualified Martínez's words on the internet: "Only canceled three concerts in USA, Spain will be with all power in July (...) the rest of the Latin American tour will then security." "I just need a moment of reflection and easy to follow," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment