Friday, May 27, 2011

"The House" Caramelos de Cianuro tops the list of most popular songs

The 10 most popular songs of the week in some countries of the Americas and Spain: 1 .- "La Casa" - Candies Cianuro2 .- "Answer me the phone" - Alexis and Fido3 .- "I say" - Guaco4 .- " Give me a kiss "- Chinese and Nacho5 .-" True "- Nauta6 .-" Are you "- Omar Acedo Oking7 .-" My heart is dead "- Rakim y Ken-Y8 .-" Fall in Love "- Group Treo9 .-" The greatest love the world "- Omar Henry and Philip Pelaez10 .-" Stay "- Group 0212 (Source: Record Report) 1 .-" Judas "- Lady GaGa2 .-" Taboo "- Don Omar3 .-" On the Floor "- Jennifer López4 .-" Puerto Rico "- The Rumbar5 .-" Till the World Ends "- Britney Spears6 .-" If I answer "- Plan B7 .-" Mr.

Saxobeat "- Alexandra Stan8 .-" Pata Boom "- Daddy Yankee9 .-" Chau "- It will not gustar10 .-" This is my Life "- Eduardo Maya (Source: Los 40 Principales) 1 .-" Today I feel "- Zion & Lennox2 .-" Born this Way "- Lady GaGa3 .-" Sex, sweat and heat "- J. Álvarez4 .- "The Melody" - Joey Montana5 .- "Fortunately there is you" - Paty Cantú6 .- "Pa me no more" - Pipe calderón7 .- "Hey (Neh Nah Nah) - Milk & Sugar8 .-" The Touch of love "- Dragon y Caballero" 9 .- "She's not like you" - Katamarán10 .- "On the floor" - Jennifer Lopez (Source: Los 40 Principales) 1 .- "I will love you in secret" - The Vásquez2 .- "My Queen of Pain" - Maná3 .- "Before the Six" - Shakira4 .- "Another night without you" - Américo5 .- "To die" - Leo Rey6 .- "Sexy Bitch" - David Guetta7 .- "Emotions" - Roberto Carlos8 .- "Stars" - Simply Red9 .- "I would love it" - Aventura10 .- "Angelito" - Aventura (Source: Record Fair) 1 .- "S & M" - Rihana2 .- "Mr.

Saxobeat "- Alexandra Stan3 .- Lead the Way" - Carlos Jean4 .- "On the Floor" - Jennifer López5 .- "Till the World Ends" 6 .- "Just Can not Get Enough" - The Black Eyed Peas7. - "Only You" - Paul Alborán8 .- "Price Tag" - Jessie J.9 .- "Grenade" - Bruno Mars10 .- "Judas - Lady GaGa (Source: Los 40 Principales) 1 .-" You "- Romeo Santos2 .- "I love you and I love you" - The Addictive Banda San Jose de Mesillas3 .- "Rain to the heart" - Maná4 .- "I love" - Fidel Rueda5 .- "The Guilty" - Espinoza Paz6 .- "faceless Heart "- Prince Royce7 .-" Come and dance "- Jennifer Lopez, with Pittbull8 .-" Thank God "- Violento9 .-" cost me "- La Arrolladora Banda el Limón10 .-" The burned "- Larry Hernandez (Source : Billboard Magazine) 1 .- "Tonight" - Enrique Iglesias2 .- "lucky day" - Alejandra Guzmán3 .- "S & M" - Rihanna4 .- "Danger" - Reik5 .- "Rain to the heart" - Maná6 .- " Fly higher "- OV77 .-" Born this Way "- Lady GaGa8 .-" After your goodbye "- Mary José9 .-" Amor del bueno "- Reyli and Miguel Bosé10 .-" Party Rock Anthem "- LMFAO (Source : Metronome 97.7)

No comments:

Post a Comment