Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Moby and Los Campesinos! Vigo join the Transform 2011

What happened to Moby? With what I had caught in his stage play, I acknowledge that I have not paid much attention to their recent albums and it must be Destroyed in the street and still have not heard. It is as if suddenly gave me lazy, though I admit that is one of those concerts that I have pending.

You have planned the pass for the second edition of Vigo Transform quitaréis you that thorn for the New Yorker recently joined the festival along with the always entertaining Los Campesinos!. A sign that is taking shape and looks better every time. Congratulations to the lucky ones. Along with these last two confirmations the festival had already enticing names such as dEUS, Junior Boys, Toro i Moi, Yann Tiersen, The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart, Ron Sexsmith, The Gift and the national section Xoel López, Vetusta Morla , Russian Red, Eladio and Loved Ones and Hi Everybody.

There's still time to buy the tickets for three days for only 50 euros. I still think that a priori these festivals start at the end as children are the most fun. You'll tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment