Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Anggun: "I went" announces the album "Echoes"

Anggun we unveiled in early April, the first single "My Best Love," a prelude to his upcoming album 2011. Barely a month after the introduction of this new song, Anggun takes us to new horizons with the song "I'll go." This new creation will, of course, available on his new album, called "Echoes." In 2011, Angun therefore operates his return to the front of the stage and fine-tuning the final arrangements for his new studio album "Echoes" to be published in September 2011.

After the song "My Best Love," Anggun time we discover a French variety with "I'll go." A pretty melody very faithful to the musical repertoire of this very talented artist. "I Party" is still a beautiful pop song as refreshing Anggun has the secret. To fill all the admirers of the artist Indonesian "I party" also appeared for download on various digital platforms before the arrival of his long-awaited new album, "Echoes," whose output is promised us for the month September 2011.

It will take some months, indeed, for Anggun will release the new album 3 versions, French, English and Indonesian.

No comments:

Post a Comment