Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rihanna video for 'California King Bed': a very large bed

No, not my usual verbiage that he has finished bellows. Rihanna, or rather, creative people responsible for this purpose have been squeezed very little imagination when it comes to recording video of the singer's sixth single taken from Loud. 'California King Bed' was chosen by fans via Twitter, after I suggested that they should themselves make the decision.

Of all the singles that Rihanna has released the last record, I must confess that this ballad is the least I like to perform this task. Less even than that 'What's My Name? " which at first took me to digest but that as time has gone by I have gained little by little. The video does not help especially to take forward the song.

Directed by Anthony Mandler, who has already collaborated with the most successful Barbadian 'Only Girl', we came across a peach tone to cover everything in the pictures and a huge bed of which require a GPS to find the partner of Time . I find it much more interesting the dodgy side of Rihanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment