Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Britney Spears: the cover "I Want to Go" before the clip!

Britney Spears just made the cover of the single "I Want to Go" while almost all promoting the new disc was made. Announced in recent weeks, we already knew that the video "I Want to Go" was in preparation, it does all we need the revelation of the cover of the single! So it's a done deal. "I Want to Go" follows the hit "Hold It Against Me," "Till The World Ends" and a nice remix with Ke $ ha Nicki Minaj latter.

This week, Britney Spears announced the release scheduled for June of her single and reveals at the same time the cover of "I Want to Go." On the cover is a radiant Britney Spears that we discover, a bit "Adult Kid." The new song by Britney Spears, "I Want to Go" is still a Max Martin and Shellback production.

With "I Want to Go" Brintey Spears keeps the tempo and has a very song vitamin. Twitter, Britney Spears did not hide that she liked this particular song, born of a beautiful collaboration with Max Martin and Shellback. Finally, next video clip of "I Want to Go", and with different mixtures which mark the career of director Chris Marrs Piliero, Britney Spears should we submit a video to match the mood of the hit "Till The World Ends" , his latest music video to date, saw more than 32 million times online.

No comments:

Post a Comment