Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Answer me the phone" Alexis y Fido tops the list of most popular songs

The 10 most popular songs of the week in some countries of the Americas and Spain: 1 .- "Answer me the phone" - Alexis and Fido2 .- "I say" - Guaco 3 .- "Give me a kiss" - Chinese and Nacho4. - "Fall in Love" - Group Treo5 .- "True" - Nauta6 .- "My heart is dead" - Rakim y Ken-Y7 .- "More than Friends" - Vocal Song8 .- "Do not stop dancing" - Lasso 9 .- "Back to You" - Olga Wise Tañón10 .- "To fall in love" Gabriel Parisi (Source: Record Report) 1 .- "Judas" - Lady GaGa2 .- "Puerto Rico" - The Rumbar 3 .- "If I answer "- Plan B4 .-" Taboo "- Don Omar5 .-" Till thge world ends "- Britney Spears6 .-" On the floor "- Jennifer López7 .-" Pata Boom "- Daddy Yankee 8 .-" Mr.

Saxobeat "- Alexandra Stan" 9 .- "Hurricanes and suns" - Tokio Hotel10 .- "There is not love" - Wisin & Yandel (Source: Los 40 Principales) 1 .- "Today I'm sorry" - Zion & Lennox2 .- "Sex, sweat and heat" - J. Álvarez3 .- "Born this way" - Lady Gaga 4 .- "A crazy pod" - Fuego5 .- "Hey (Neh Nah Nah)" - Milk & Sugar6 .- "The Touch of Love" - Dragon & Caballero7 .- " My mistake "- Don Tetto8 .-" The Melody "- Joey Montana 9 .-" On the floor "- Jennifer Lopez 10 .-" Rx "- Don Omar (Source: Los 40 Principales) 1 .-" I love the hiding "- The Vásquez2 .-" Will you be my lover "- Camilo Sesto3 .-" My Queen of Pain "- Maná4 .-" I want to love it "- Adventure 5 .-" To die "- Leo Rey6 .-" Before the six "- Shakira7 .-" Good Soldier "- Francisca Valenzuela8 .-" Stars "- Simply Red 9 .-" Angelito "- Aventura10 .-" Sexy Bitch "- David Guetta (Source: Record Fair) 1 .-" S & M "- Rihanna2 .-" On the flower "- Jennifer Lopez 3 .-" Mr.

Saxobeat "- Alexandra Stan4 .-" Lead the way "- Carlos Jean5 .-" Price tag "- Jessie J.6 .-" Just Can not Get Enough "- The Black Eyed Peas7 .-" Judas "- Lady GaGa 8 .- "Only You" - Paul Alborán9 .- "Till the world ends" - Britney Spears10 .- "Easy" - Maldita Nerea (Source: Los 40 Principales) 1 .- "You" - Romeo Santos2 .- "Come and dance "- Jennifer Lopez with Pitbull3 .-" I love you and I love you "- The Addictive Banda San Jose de Mesillas4 .-" Answer me the phone "- Alexis & Fido with Flex 5 .-" Rain to the heart "- Maná6 .-" Taboo "- Don Omar7 .-" I love "- Fidel Rueda8 .-" The Guilty "- Espinoza Paz9 .-" The burned "- Larry Hernández10 .-" Heart without a face "- Prince Royce (Source: Billboard Magazine) 1.

- "S & M" - Rihanna2 .- "Tonight" - Enrique Iglesias3 .- "Danger" - Reik4 .- "lucky day" - Alejandra Guzmán5 .- "After Goodbye" - Maria Jose 6 .- "heart Rain "- Maná7 .-" Party Rock Anthem "- LMFAO8 .-" Fly higher "- OV79 .-" Judas "- Lady GaGa 10 .-" Dressed sugar "- Gloria Trevi (Source: Metronome 97.7)

No comments:

Post a Comment